2012年4月16日月曜日

The days I stayed in Canada.

     I have been in Victoria, Canada for a month in summer two years ago to study English.  Nearly, I often remember those days that I spent time there. It was the first time when I went abroad and a so exciding experience for me. I maybe wish that I feel myself excided these days.
     In Victoria, I could stay in my  host family's house. There were four people in the family, father, mother, a daughter, and a son. All of them were cheerful, but I could speak little with them because I wasn't proud of my English. It is my great regret.
     I want to go there again soon and talk about a lot of things with them.

3 件のコメント:

  1. hey :)
    Me toooo!
    i want to go to Canada again♫

    返信削除
  2. Hello!
    I like Canada too!!!

    I would like to go there again, and want to watch any killer whales and cute rabbits:)

    返信削除
  3. Hi Pony... Yes, Victoria has that very good public garden and beautiful old buildings. In this blog, you should explain about them in detail.

    You only wrote one day? This is not enough!! Please write MUCH MORE every week!

    If you do, your English writing will improve!

    Sincerely, Joe Lauer

    返信削除